Eric "Red" Schafer - MMA Gym
Red Schafer MMA
811 E. Vienna Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Red Schafer Mixed Martial Arts is Milwaukee, Wisconsin's finest Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts training facility. Owner and head coach Eric "Red" Schafer is a 7-time Ultimate Fighting Championship Veteran and a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Blackbelt under Professor Pedro Sauer. The gym officially opened in December of 2010, and has continued to improve and expand.
Red Schafer MMA offers a full schedule of classes including Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (in the gi), no-gi submission grappling, mixed martial arts (UFC-style), boxing, and kickboxing. The classes are UNLIMITED and all-inclusive to every member! The gym offers the best rates around including discounts to police, firefighters, and military veterans.
In the spring of 2011, an exciting gym expansion will more than quadruple the facility size. Improvements will include...
- A professional strength & conditioning area will be added designed specifically for training MMA fighters. Combat conditioning classes will be available for all members!
- The mat space will be tripled allowing for larger classes in multiple rooms. The mats will all be top quality for maximum performance and injury prevention.
- Multiple boxing and Thai bags will be installed along with the purchase of all new striking mitts, pads, and shields.
- Completely new changing rooms, front desk area, pro-shop, and locker area will be built.
- The secondary training room will be completely caged in for the optimum MMA sparring experience.
Whether you have dreams of becoming a professional athlete or are just looking for an amazing workout, stop into Red Schafer Mixed Martial Arts today for a free class!